AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

25 & 26 Feb...


25 Feb...

yaya...
we are the couple who was self-loving...

wakaka...
Always take photo when we out...

^^
wakaka...

Dar...
when i take out my phone, he was ask me to take photo...

how??
I tell u a secret hor~
he was very very very fat jo...
ask him to keep fit he was lazy...

the man behind of the success woman...
xD
joking la...


26 Feb...

celebrate Dar's birthday...
no cake geh...

steamboat lo...

me~~

cute Dar...

hehe...
^^

Us in the mirror...


Like all the photo tat we have take...


Seen like sweet right?
But we not...


Yesterday night,

we have argue...
I noe...
tat was my problem...

Sorry, ❤Dar...
make u so worry about me...
lolxx...

But after a day...
we seen like nothing happen jor...
^^






...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment