AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

y liK thAt De??

Y lik ThAT de??
Haiz~
not My fals3 oO~
y U say that
All thing lik my fAlse de?

yeSterday nighT 9 something,
u Say thAt U n ur Frd go KFC!!!
i say ok lo!
u go lo!!!
I plAy the game 1st lo!!!

AfTer 2Hours,
i SMS u!
i Ask u
Dar Dar,Wat r u doing now!?

u Reply me that
U Chat with ur Frd at somewhere!!
N Find me lAter!!
oso give me A Cartoon oF Kiss!!


I din Reply u,
i feel thAt ok lo!!
U chaT 1st lo,
i wait u!!!


Lagi after 55 min,
is 0020 am.
u SMS me
B(Baby)~wat r u doing?


i say that doing nothing!
u din receipt my message!
u ask again,
say that sleep ady??

i say no!
u say y din reply me the 1st message!
i say i have!

.....u din reply me...
so i SMS u again
2 tell u i want sleep liao!!
n say that u chat la,
good 9, B~

u say Y din have kiss de??
( usually v everyday want 2 say good 9 n give a kiss 2 each other)
i say no mood!
he din receipt message again!
u say y din reply me again?

i forward the message again!!!

u say
thn 'suan' lo!!
sleep lo!!


Walau,
I really very pei che at that time a!!!
beside that feeling i oso very sad!
u say that u will find me de!
y juz lik tis,
juz SMS onli!!

Juz now,
i arrival my hostel u call me!

Yesterday u say find me later y u din?
U always sleep later de la!
juz 12 something onli ma!
u n ur frd go out oso very late come back la!

I know, bt u say u will call me de o!
Y u sleep early? blow off steam la!?
...................
say la! Say something la!
i juz once time with them long a bit onli!
y u angry?

.................
y din talk?
.................
nothing 2 talk!
ok lo!
if nothing 2 say i do my work!

...............
(beside the phone no ppl there le)

Sad!!!
y always lik my false de!!
is u din call me!
Y is my false?
if i angry also my false!
if i pai che also my false!
if i cry also my false!
All oso my false!!

if i accept that is my false,
i 'll ask me
y u r false?
where do u think u false?

Really tried la!!
He's really is a 'big man ppl'
hahaha~
Right bo??









vivi3n



No comments:

Post a Comment