AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

finish, buT anoTher aHead!!!

The title i copy from my 'hao peng you' de Msn!!!
haha~
It's suitable 4 me!!!
Why???
bcause i juz finish the the QM test,
it's quite easy la,
bt i juz copy the ans. from my frd!!
haha~

Yesterday,
i finish my debate!!
i'm lose in the debate,
haha~
it's ok!!!
i think i want 2 strengthen my Eng....

2ml,
want 2 past up the Eco. assignment!!
Haven do a!!!
2night want 2 add oil le!!
After that i back home lo!!!
haha~

Friday is Holiday!
Skyo o............^^

Saturday,
my Dar Dar's uncle marry!!!
i oso follow my Dar Dar's family go!!!
Haha~
Expect la!!!!

Sunday,
Free At home lo!!
N come back Kampar lo!!!

Next monday,
Volley ball's test!!
I think is ok 4 me la~~~
N the volley ball assignment haven do!!
Haiz...
Buzy la!!!
Acc. assignment oso haven do!!
Business haven presentation yet!!

Tuesday,
Important day 4 my role play!!
bt now v haven pratice yet,
Cham lo!!!

Buzy
Buzy
Very Buzy a!!!












Viv1en


No comments:

Post a Comment