AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ToDay

ToDay....
hahaha~
ady done my presentation le!!!
Yuhoo~
very happy la!!
want 2 talk 3 min.
the title is 'my ambition'
thn i was write that i have 2 ambition!!!
My lecture say onli can talk one~
thn i juz talk ....
Lucky have 3 min.
oso pass my presentation!!!
is happy la!!!!


Haiz....
Why 2ml got class de!?
Why last week say 2ml din got class,
thn tis week say 2ml got class???
If 2ml din got class,
i have 2 plan de!!

1st
is go Ipoh Parade with my frd!!!
i want shopping la!
want buy some shirt la!

2nd
is go back my hometown 2 find my Dar Dar,
miss him so much la!!


But 2ml got class la!!!
my planning...
Haiz... T_T

my frd,
she is complicated in Love!!!
i hope that she will cheer up,
Let she know we are always beside her n support her!!!
Jia,
be happy la!!!
v always beside u!!!
N ur singing competition is near!
hope u can get the good result la!!!
Gambate!!!
^^








viv!en

5 comments:

  1. ur fren complicated in love ah ?
    hahaha ...
    jia you oh ...
    stay at here two days more , then cn go b find ur dar dar d la !
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. thx u all..
    i'm glad to hav u all be my fren...
    i'll jia you in tat competition de..
    next time when i back must go lim tea yar XD
    see yar.. muackzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy: i'm pei che now la!

    Jia: haha~ Welcome la!!!
    ok lah~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. vivien:dun pek che la ...
    hahahaha ....
    u nw feel better d lo ...
    coz ur dar dar cum find u last night.
    haha

    ReplyDelete