AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

WAO...


Today is English Post...

Because have to improve my English writing skill...
Hahaha...


First Of All,
I have to tell u all a good news...

Wakaka...
My BM test 2's result is come out...
Quite satisfy with my test 2 result...
44/50
Haha...
Before that i always think that it'll fail...


Second,
My BM test 1's make good test will set at next Tuesday...
That means i'm in Taiwan that time...
I already tell Puan Jora n she will take a place for me when i'm back...


U know...
After i back from Taiwan I have 3 test to take in a week...
And I know that i have to bring my Note together when i'm going...

WTH...
Haiz...

But overall,
I'm happy that my lecture give me a chance to replace my test...
Haha...


Tomorrow will take my Account test...
It make me die as soon as it can...
Totally i don't know what it talking about...
Tomorrow sure die...

Follow that,
I have 2 assignment...
ITs & Marco
Haven done yet...

One day have to finish all...



GOD BLESS ME....











...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment