AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

tomorrow


yuHoo

Tomorrow

yeah yeah
tomorrow is the time i have to enjoy


CAMERON HIGHLAND


I'm coming tomorrow



I tell my Dad that i go to cameron tomorrow...

He juz say
'' u tell me for what ? ? ''

Apa tu

I think he was thinking i wanna take money from him


=.='''


He dun care about her daughter geh la
juz care his wife onli


whatever

Juz inform u onli
If not
......


W T _


Why got tis type of parent geh ? ?
I dun noe what was they thinking

Parent should care what was their kids is doing geh ma

Why my Dad and Mum dun care geh ? ?

Their din ask i go with who ...
din ask when i back ...
din ask whether i got money or not ...


ALAMAK


ok

whatever

i juz enjoy wif my baby boy tomorrow




Actually it's make me in bad mood
>.<





...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment