AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

M2M


both of US

xixi
photo again wif my mei mei
^^

photo taken when my mei wanna go out for work
Har ? ?

Mei mei geh work is a singer who sing in the
wedding party and birthday party
More than 2 years she was sing

her sound Quite nice
^^

i have to say
I'm no make up and my meimei was make up
so it's show my sleepy face

1st

seen like her face look like elder than me right ? ?
many ppl oso say like tat

'' Ur sis look like elder than u''

haha
whatever la
I oso feel gud if i look younger


xixi


actually i happy tat i have a meimei
cause every thing can share

SHARE

clothes
shoes
...
...


Many Many

most important tat i can talk whatever i wan to
tell all the secret
tell the story
tell somebody's bad thing


Haha




...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment