AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mme..


yoyoyo...

Vivi3n in the house...
^^

Let c my new photo...
Take photo yesterday in my baby boy's house...

All natural geh...
so...
a bit ugly la...

'' open mouth juz a hole ''
convert to chinese la...
xD


Erm...
Baby Fat??
Baby Face??

I duno...
xP

Juz a ugly face...
The dark circle around my eyes...
>.<

Always sleep at midnight la...

Haiz...



Next monday have a Marketing test...
chapter 1 - 8

W T _ ...

haven start my revision yet...
DIE

and

wanna past-up my assignment tat i haven done...
RUSH

Thurday
PRESENTATION
Power point...
Haven start to touch it...

SHIT



Besides,

My Genting trip wif My Baby boy cancel jor~
Cause duno hw to book the room through the online...
Wanna book wif credit card
Bt i din have ...

SO

Maybe have a Cameron Highland trip...
wif my baby boy and his family...


Wait-ing...




...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment