AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

share


Share some photo ...
=)


All about my Ipod Touch ...


Sry ya, the mirror is a bit dirty ...
xD
C my messy hair and small small eye ...
My hostel room ...

Full of wall sticker ...


My naughty cousin - Jack
is playing game ...
Everytime he cum bek grandma's house he always ask me
'' can i play computer ?? ''
or
'' can i play iTouch ?? ''

Cause his dad and mum wont give he play Electronic things at home ..
Even Handphone ...
So cham ...


What game he is playing ??
Dang Dang ...
Is Birzzle

Tis game quite nice ...
I love tis game much ...
Keep playing when i free ...



Finish photo sharing ...

wanna rush my assignment later ...
Next week
DIE

wanna hand up my assignment
Presentation is waiting me
besides,
I gt LAW TEST ...

walau~


Bt wait me play enough xian ...
Haha ...
Genting is waiting me in tis Friday ...
yuho0




Miss u, my baby boy ...



...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment