AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

ReDang Part I


2/06/2011
Redang Trip wif Family

10.20pm start our journey ...

1st v reach Ipoh for fetch some ppl
while waiting the other v go

Lou Wong ...
take our supper ...

Continue our journey at 12am ...
Reach the jeti in 7am morning ...

Sleepy eye ...


many ppl is waiting the ferry ...


i bring my yaya along ...
It so enjoy ...
some more it go safe belt to fit it ...


the sun is big ...
my eye cant open ya ...


look at my mum ...
Wat the look like ??
Izit too happy ?? xD

After half an hour for taking ferry
v finally reach the destination - REDANG

so so so beautiful, right ??


Hu~~


After v take lunch and check in ...
V start our snoke-ing

Marine Park

c ~
many ppl hor~


haha~
c2pit look ...


tis is my hotel ...
Nice place bt the room not really nice ...

xD





... TO BE CONTINUE ...








...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment