AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ReDang Part II


Second day,

Early in the morning 8am take our breakfast ...
and go change swimming cloth

let me ss 1st ...


3 o f u s ...


i like tis ...

Go out and wait the other ...

i c tis ...
Damn Q when it eat the watermelon ...

Afternoon finish lunch,
snoke-ing again ...

Still wait-ing ...


Smile =)


Damn beautiful place ...
Hope can stay there ...

I din borrow the camera underwater
Its too expensive for me RM 60 if wanna borrow ...
So cant take the photo of the fish ...

In Night,
After dinner ...
Me mui mui and cousin went to more more tea ...

Go go go ...
Went there wanna take 20 min ...

Night look ...


More more tea ...
Cute draw-ing ...


❤ u ...
Juz for my Baby Boy ...


The Third day,
The day we back ...
Take breakfast at the morning ...
Keep our things and waiting for ferry ...
While waiting, let snap some photo ...
Do u c the small fish inside the sea ??


Keep my things ...
I like tis to0 ...


My c2pid bro ...


The head of the trip ...
He younger than me ...
Cant imagine lei ~


Daddy and aunt ...
Relax ~


M tupai mama ...
Why she is Tupai mama ??
Cause she say she came from Tupai and use the towel to hide her face ... xD


My cousin ...


HAPPY FAMILY TRIP ...
I ❤ R E D A N G

Hope can go again ...
Although there is no wifi ...
=)




...VIVIEN...

2 comments: