AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

4th valentine day


I'm bek !!!
feel better than yesterday ... =)
Cum to tell my story again, continue yesterday geh story 
ONE HOUR surgery
It's HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE AND INCREDIBLE
The sound make me scary even though it's no feeling for me

But now, is ok jor ...
can keep fit by eating porridge *hehe*


At the night, going celebrating our fourth years valentine day
ady prepare

Even v together ady 4th year, but i think i never buy present for him when the valentine days
so, i buy tis on tis year
xperia x 8
It's cheaper for those of you, but for me it's expensive ...
=X
bankruptcy now

hehe

a cake for celebrating
4 candles = 4th years

a big LOVE for tis pic

Lastly,
a kiss juz for you
=*

LOVE U U







...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment