AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Friday, February 24, 2012

22/2/12


Have a nice day wif my baby boy
He was fetch me and acc me to c dentist
=)

Ok, Let's photo tell the story ...
go Teluk Intan on 10am cause make appointment on 1030am

I always do tis when I free...=)
on the way
seen baby boy is sleepy...xD
Arrive jor ...

while waiting
take number

baby boy is crazy for tis game
The Creeps app

After that, take our lunch at oldtown

and
giant

Last, Ghost Rider 3D
baby boy keep playing >.<


tell you a secret
I still the same kg by eating porridge in tis week
and i noe what is happen cause me din loss my weight !!
Baby boy and My sis
Every night, 3 of us must have supper together
Walau~~=.='''


some more,
today is my baby boy's birthday
u u~




...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment