AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

9 -10/04/2012


9/04/2012
Going Ipoh wif grandparent
Go for what ??
To settle the tax tat wanna pay to Government in last year, Agrrr ...
A Lot of Money there ... =X

The accountant is going free afternoon, so v go somewhere 1st ...
First, we go ''shopping'' ... Where ?? Tesco...

grandma is busy choosing
forget cap grandpa ... xD


cap when v r on the way

Feel like wanna different a bit, so I tie up my hair to make it curly ...

effect after tie
ok mou ?? Again feel wanna curly bek ...=X


10/04/2012
Go Teluk Intan wif grandparent again ...
I always stick with them because I'm super duper free, so I follow whatever them go

stupid
Renew my passport 
=)

Renew because Family Trip in June, Excited ...
Bangkok, Finally I cuming ...

2 years ago and 2 years after
Any different ??
NO DIFFERENT, still the stupid face ...








...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment