AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

i'm bek


hello, i'm bek ...

Actually din go anywhere
Stay at home always

My activities at home

wake up → breakfast → online → lunch → 
watch tv → do some home work → bath → dinner →
 watch tv → chat with my baby boy → sleep

Always sit on the sofa
My ASS will more and more bigger
> . <
some more always eat snack

Haiz

Nevermind la
Let's be fat girl
x D

. . . . . . . . . .

S'pore trip
CANCEL

> . <

My baby boy cant take leave if i go there
So
better i dun go lah

boring at home

. . . . . . . . . .

Is think-ing wanna make my hair curry bek mou ??
My aunt invite me go salon on next week

She say the salon got do promotion

so i'm think-ing wanna make curry or not

one year ago
Maybe ... juz maybe ...
 I'll make it

Argggg ...
confuse
DoI ??


Miss u badly

Help me click the advertisement beside
thx =)


...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment