AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

S W I F T

yoyoyo ...

I'm back ...
duno buzy for wat bt lazy for write my blog ...

xD

Today wanna share sumthing about the car ...
Tat day at Ipoh Parade gt c some car show out at the ground floor ...
Dad say '' Let's c the car ...''
Try sitting inside the car and feel it ...

Lastly i saw tis
↓↓↓

Swift new model ...
It's cute ...
I LIKE TIS ...
prefer GIRL's driver ...
gt some safety feature for GALS ...

Even tis is a small car ...
bt have a nice sit ...

At the back ...
it can put many thing ...

Even tis is a small car,
bt inside not small ...
Large enough for a driver ...

If can,
I prefer tis for my 1st car ...

'' Dad, can u buy for me ?? ''
RM 72K
Bt i think it won't be ...
too many car jor ...
>.<

I wan my own car ...
Wait I earn money xian ...
= )

Ok, tat's all ...



countdown 2 days more ...



...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment