AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

07 July 2011


Hello, i'm back ...
Buzy for rush my assignment ...
Always last minutes geh work ...

still got 1 assignment, 1 test and 1 presentation have to go ...
hope everything will run smoothly ...

OK ...

today share some photo of my birthday ...
07 July ...
thx my lovely ❤ShiT GanG celebrate with me ...

Special cake that they brought ...
Cute ...

Bcoz of my birthday, Langkap's KFC juz reserve for me ...
Haha ... xD

My pretty geh camera girl - ❤jiajia

c2pid geh ❤bibi and ❤xinyi
xixi ...

Some more,
my baby boy ...

my boy brought me the cappuccino cake ...
yummy ...

A piece of cake ...
design by my boy ...

Sorry hor,
haven prepare yet thn jiu capture jor ...
UGLY
bt

Lastly,

thx my ❤mum and dad bring me to this world
even I'm not pretty enough
not clever enough
^ ^

thx my friend who wishes me tat day
thx who join into my life

thank you



...VIVIEN...

1 comment: