AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Singapore again...xD


Nice S'pore trip for 6 days
Nice cause I gt ❤Dar beside me
Miz him much
>.<

Juz wanna show some pic
I forget to take my Camera wif me
so juz take few photo onli

C my dark circle
Din sleep well in first day cause too hot

In the toilet
I like the design
His home is clean and conform to stay

My ❤Dar take the leave for my coming
And Bring me go anywhere for fun

change again to mature look


Second day eat Shabu Sushi in Sengkang
Not bad bt less choice

Prepare for out
❤Dar set his hair his mouth gt funny action so I hide it


In CC wif my ❤Dar
Dota again ...


Third day
I like photo although ❤Dar juz gt half of face
I look Mature


Forth day Steamboat again in Bugis
Nice
It's buffer


Go for Movie in Ang Mo Kio's shopping mall

1st is The Roommate - Dislike =(
2nd is Umizaru 3 - Like =P
3th is Thor 3D - Super Like =)

Is watching Thor 3D
Stupid ❤Dar

Miz the time spend wif ❤Dar


Let c wat I buy from S'pore
Actually all the thing r ❤Dar buy to me geh
Somemore accessory din take pic
Lazy ma
All are Bugis's thing

Tis Skirt for my Sis
Cause she wan tis for next Trip
Pulau Redang


A White Jacket
A pair of shoes


I like the long shirt
Tat's super Qute


Miz ❤Dar much ...
Feel like wanna stop the time when i'm in S'pore
>.<





...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment