AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Feeling ...


Tis week
The week tat i really feel wanna cry

Yesterday, Friday ...
Japanese Hiragana Test

DIE

I'm the only one who din write all
when I pass-up tat time
I c all classmate fill up all the blank

I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO DUNO WRITE
STUPID VIVIEN
WHY U SO STUPID ??
WHY U DIN CONCENTRATE ON YOUR REVISION ??

IDIOT

Last Chance
Japanese Katakana Test next week
MUST KNOW ALL
FILL UP ALL

VIVIEN LIM, MUST KNOW ALL ...

. . . . .

Actually the new class is
Terrible
Horrible
Incredible
Scary
Even the class is very Sienzz
Bt they dun chat at class

Miss the time in DBU 5
>.<

. . . . .

skip all the unhappy time

Today
dye my hair
hahaha
xD
Dye for Redang Trip

After tat
Teluk Intan wif my cousin
buy the things for Redang use

steal my sis's shirt
xixi ...


My cousin - Reind


She is buzy keep her thing ...


Last, Let c wat i buy ...

almost RM 100
T.T
my money run away jor
Bt happi when i shopping

. . . . .

2ml my grandma them go Pulau Pinang
She ask me Monday gt class bor,
If gt cant go

Arggggg ...
Deng ...

Why I gt class geh ??
Nvm

waiting for next Thursday ...
Rendang Trip
with family
^^




...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment