AlwaYs ❤ U

About Me

My photo
珍惜现在拥有的, 这才是最重要的!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15112011


today is tuesday
tomorrow is wednesday
the day after tomorrow is thusday
.....
Haha
One week gonna be gone

Happy Mood today

Yesterday is monday,
I skip one day class for see the dentist
my teeth has a x-ray and
finally,
wanna take an operation by next month
20/12/2011

grandpa and grandma cute, right?

thx my grandparent who bring me go to c dentist


Baby boy was bek on tis morning

=D
he brought me a cute ''shirt'' for my Itouch

red rabbit
=D

some more,
My new lover
lumix fx700
SGD $299
quite cheep if buy at fair
xixi ...
No more money jor
save money save money

Erm ...
Macau haven decide go or not
hope baba say YES
cause tis year my parent travel to oversea twice jor
If join, tis is the third time
Seem like a business man who wanna go to meeting at oversea
wakaka ...





...VIVIEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment